Writing to Heal
Flip the Script and Rewrite Your Narrative, is the first workshop in the Queens Room’s Writing to Heal series.
Flip the Script has touched the lives of women in Georgia, Florida, and Louisiana (this group was co-ed).
Pics from our 1st workshop:
The goals of this workshop are to:
- Introduce tools that develop focus, enhance creativity and encourage self-love and empowerment
- Help you see the power and value of your personal story
- Help you identify and eliminate the oppressive language you have been using to describe yourself, replacing it with a more accurate, empowering description
- Eliminate negative titles assigned to you by others
- Regain control of your story
- Give daily exercises promoting self-love and self-celebration
- Examine your relationship with writing and offer tools to remove writer’s block and help to optimize your experience while in this workshop
Individual Class (recording): $25.00 – $50.00 (sliding scale)
Community Organizations & Non-Profits: $200-$500 (up to 20 participants per session):
Corporate: $1200.00 – $2000.00 (up to 50 participants per session)
To schedule a workshop, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352) 327-8771.
Please Note: Due to COVID, all workshops will be held virtually until after the pandemic.